Analytics & Ideation
Assumptions & Improvements
- For contacts with no vehicle quantity, have taken it as 1 vehicle to provide a worst case estimate of resource and ROI.
- Haven't deduped those who’ve interacted with multiple campaigns, of those who have, they seem to have interactions around the same time - this multi-touch approach would need further review to see which campaign should be attributed.
- Statistical outliers haven't been factored in - conversion rates have been taken as linear across the data sets.
- Maximum lead cost: rounding down from break even. Assumption being revenue growth as main driver, and no overhead costs for staffing at that stage.
- $1000 per vehicle revenue assumption.
- Campaign 1 isn't that statistically significant in comparison to the other 2, so any learnings should be taken with a grain of salt.